123's and ABC's wall art

 I LiNk uP hERe...

I saw these on Layla Grayce and loved them, but I could see that it would be easy to recreate the look for a lot less than $95.














  • Two 16*20 canvases. I found a two pack at Hobby Lobby 40% off ($4.20).
  •  Use Cricut to cut the letters and numbers out of 5 sheets of 12 *12 paper. (Cut letters about 4" height ...make some a little bit bigger or smaller to add interest.) I used  paper out of a designer paper pad I already had ($0.55).
  • Lay the letters out on the canvas for the placement, and then use a glue-stick to glue them on.


Total cost for two wall hangings: less than $5.00.
Total savings for two wall hangings: $90.00!

After finding out I was having a girl I ripped off all the yellow letter and numbers and added pink.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute, and perfect for nursery decor. LOVE it! THANKS FOR linking up too. Jenn

Crystelle said...

Wow! You are really amazing! To just find a picture and make something similar to it!

Good work Nina!

Jenn @ Delicious Ambiguity said...

You’ve got a great blog here. Would love it if you’d link up some of your creative ideas for toddlers on my Tot Tuesdays Linky Party:
http://www.mydeliciousambiguity.com/

Ashlee Marie said...

WOW. It looks great and who doesn't LOVE saving a ton of money! Way to go! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesdays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...