It's a Girl!

Last summer I put together a nursery that was gender neutral.



It turns out I am having a girl and so I switched it up to this:
I added a pink sheet to the baby bedding.  I took the blue out of the play mat and replaced it with more pink. I was tempted to add more green because Ross has a brown and green set now... but decided to just use what I have.



I added a pink tissue paper pom-pom. ...and if you look closely at the tree art I added a few pink apples to it. (Eventually baby's name will be above her crib.)


I added a couple of storage boxes to the shelf. I took the yellow off the ABC's & 123's art and replaced it with some pink.

And I hung this adorable bow holder a friend made.

Now all it needs to be complete is a beautiful little girl. :)

7 comments:

Kelli said...

The nursery looks great! I found your blog through Tuesday's blog party and I'm now one of your newest followers. I'd love if you'd follow back!

Kelli @ loveoursimpelife.blogspot.com

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

I love the colors and I think we have that mat too!! This is so cute!! I am visiting from Someday Crafts and I am a new follower!! Hope you have a great week and that I see you around soon!!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

Kim and Scott said...

Love the colors! I especially like the playmat. Where did you find it if I may ask? That is simply adorable and a nice alternative to a rug. Thanks for sharing!

N said...

I found the mat at Ross last year, but noticed that mine still has them. A set comes with 16 squares so I bought more than one to make it bigger. When walking on it, it did come apart a little, so I put packing tape on the back for now. The brand is Tadpoles and you can find it online, but they are about half the price at Ross. :)

Mom24boys said...

How fun. I love the pom poms hanging. Nice job!

Kim and Scott said...

Thanks Nina for letting me know about where I can find that adorable mat! I appreciate the info and tip! - Kim

r4 said...

The babysitting looks great! I found your blog through Tuesday's blog party and I am now one of your newest followers. I will sure to visit again in your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...