From Spring to Summer

I LiNk uP hERe...

I love my Spring block set made by Adams & Co. In fact even though the summer is almost over, my spring blocks were still sitting on top of my cupboards. I was looking up at them and then realized that spring and summer have the same amount of letters... so today I did this.



I'll still be able to use them for spring because I just decorated the back.  This is all I did.

Summer Block Set
Use circuit to cut letters (S M M E R).
Cover the letters in glue and sprinkled glitter on.
Glue letters on the back of the Spring blocks.



So fast & easy :)

2 comments:

Tania Grim said...

oh i love it. Very nice!

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

What an absolutely adorable idea! I love those colors together -- it's all so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...