- 1 (7-ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove one chile from can. Chop chile. Reserve remaining adobo sauce and chiles for another use. Combine sour cream and chile in a medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Place half of beans in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Add chopped beans, remaining beans, and corn to sour cream mixture.
Spoon 1/2 cup bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; place, seam side down, in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread salsa over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 365 (29% from fat)
- 11.7g (sat 5.8g,mono 2.8g,poly 0.8g)