These are a few of my favorite things...

Mary Kay foundation is not just my favorite foundation, it is the only foundation that I can use daily without eczema taking over my face. It is a light coverage that leaves me feeling like I'm not using makeup, and looking like I have beautiful skin. ...hopefully :)

When my Aunt Becky lived with us she let me use her Oil of Olay Moisturizer. It is my favorite for my face. Every lotion that I tried before this, triggered eczema on my face, but this doesn't. :) They also have a formula that has sunscreen in it. This lotion moisturizes with out feeling oily. The Mary Kay brand also works, but I it is more expensive.

Dove soap is another thing that Becky turned me onto. It is the best for my skin type. When I use a different soap my skin is dry and itchy.  And this is all I need to wash my face. My skin stays clearer when I use my Dove soap.


I love my Chi blow drier. Karla gave me this for my birthday and I was surprised how fast my hair is dried with it. ... and it is so much quieter than my old one. I don't remember how it works, but it is supposed to be gentler on your hair than a regular blow drier.

When Brooke got a Chi Iron, I remember thinking her hair was sooo beautiful! I got a flat iron and it didn't really work as well. One day she gave me a little make over with this great tool. I was surprised how it slid through my hair. It worked faster and better. well, it wasn't long before I decided to invest in one... and I do mean invest. It was a little pricey, but a good use for that 20% off coupon that comes every month for Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Silk Therapy is a must. Brooke got this for me one year for christmas and I was shocked how my hair instantly felt smoother!! You only use a tiny tiny bit of this, so it lasts a long time, but I have bought two more bottles since the original gift.

I have started using Biolage a long time ago. I have tried several different products since then but always find myself going back to the Biolage. I simply love the smell. Is that silly?


I used to use Secret deodorant but when I stared having to shave, I got painful razor burn that would last about a week. I know it is gorse, but it made me not want to bother shaving at all. When I tried Dove deodorant (another product suggested from Becky), the rash was less sever and went away faster.


What are some of your favorite things? (beauty, cooking, cleaning)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[color=#992211]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. redrecipebox.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#992211]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]

Steven Rivera said...

tadalafil 20 mg is a medicine for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and impotence in men. It helps in treating erectile dysfunction by relaxing the muscles of the blood vessels to increase the flow of blood through a particular area of the body.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...