My bags are packed: Delivery Checklist

Now that labor is just around the corner I have packed my bags. 

 I looked online for suggested items to take and not to take.  Some of these items I don't have a spare to pack ahead of time and I can't go without until then so I put a small check list in the front pouch so I am sure to have what I need.






Here is my list:

For Mom-
ID
Insurance cards
iPod
Camera
Battery charger
Cell phone
Cell phone charger
Computer
Brush
Comb
Camera cord
Birth plan
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Vaseline
Deodorant
Scrunchie
PJ’s
Nursing bra
Underwear
G's
Going home outfit
Towel & plastic bag
Nipple cream
Breast pads
Sanitary pads
Soap
Shampoo
Conditioner
Icy-hot
Deodorant
Movies

For baby-
Nail clippers
Going home outfit
Receiving blanket
Burp cloths
Bow


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...