Ladybug Collage

We had fun making a ladybug...

I used our floor mat as a stencil by taking out one of the circles and placing contact paper behind it. Then I had some red scraps that we played with. (That got me thinking that if I had a mat that had letters, it could be a great literacy activity.)

When we were done playing with it, I took it off of the mat and used another piece of contact paper to hold everything in. I then simply drew a lady bug outline and then it hit me that next time I'll put some black circles in the mix of scraps so she ca make the spots on the ladybug.

I think she had just as much fun playing with our finished project on the fridge.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love it! This is adorable :) Thanks for sharing at Thrifty Thursday, hope to see you this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...