Sensory Book

I decided that Ladybug (my baby) was ready for some activities. I though about art porjects, or sensory bottles and then I decided that since she love books we could make a sensory book. She seemed to enjoy it more than anything that she got for Christmas this year, and she looked at it with me for half an hour.

(I guess my video was too long for blogger so I had to just pick some clips of us looking at it.)

I put the ingredients in freezer bags, glued them shut, and then taped the bags together using duct tape. 
Blue: vegetable oil, water, food coloring
Green: soap, food coloring
Yellow: cornstarch, water, yellow food coloring
Orange: ???soy extract oil stuff that my mom gave us???
Red: coconut cream, coconut oil, food coloring
Purple: fruit loop dust, sprinkles




5 comments:

Katrina and Brian said...

Thanks! I love this idea! I am going to make one for William

Ellie said...

Great idea, thanks for sharing.

Ellie
createwithyourhands.blogspot.com

Katie said...

i LOVE this!! What a fantastic idea. I'd love to invite you to share this at my Thrifty Thursday Linky party- a place to share free or nearly free learning activities for kids. Cooking with kids is also welcome. Feel free to link up a couple at a time, older posts are ok too!

http://www.playingwithwords365.com/2012/01/thrifty-thursday-7/

Nanette said...

I love this idea. It's like putting two of my favorites together. You are awesome!

HannahW said...

Great idea! Fun fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Eco-Kids Tuesday. I hope you stop by again today! http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2013/03/stamping-fun-at-eco-kids-tuesday.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...